Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Penguin



I am NOT a crafty person and usually do not enjoy crafts. Blake came home a few weeks ago with a project of dressing a penguin that they had made in class. He wanted to make his Robin because another little boy had made Batman. This was my worst nightmare--not only was I have to dress the thing, but I was having to make him somewhat recognizable!!

It was worth all the time it took. The whole time that we were working on all this Blake and Gabe kept bragging on me and telling me what a good cutter I was. It was so sweet and I was so proud of the finished product, I had to take a picture of Blake with his awesome penguin!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Way to go crafty momma. I am sure there will be many more projects in your future.