They just loved the fact that she dressed with them. I guess I will get over the fact that I would have never picked this in a million years!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Halloween
Halloween was so fun this year. The boys were Batman and Robin AGAIN for the third year in a row! I thought that when I had a little girl that I would be able to dress her in something so fun for Halloween, but instead, she was Supergirl. The boys insisted that she had to be a super hero also!!!
They just loved the fact that she dressed with them. I guess I will get over the fact that I would have never picked this in a million years!!!
They just loved the fact that she dressed with them. I guess I will get over the fact that I would have never picked this in a million years!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment