skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Anderson Family

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. --Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 9, 2008

She's Wide Awake!


Posted by jbanderson at 5:02 PM

2 comments:

GiGi said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed seeing you and enjoyed holding Hallie!!!!!! I love you!

Love,
GiGi

May 10, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Katie said...

I can't wait to hold her, and see how you feed her out of your stomach. That will be interesting to watch. ;)

May 12, 2008 at 5:13 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Cool Links

  • Parchment and Pen
  • Emily and Eric's triplets
  • Matt and Katie's blog
  • Theologica
  • FCA

About Me

My Photo
jbanderson
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (13)
      • Bath Time!
      • Blake, Gabe, and Hallie
      • Jamie "The Girl"
      • Fun at Blake's Preschool Graduation!
      • Soccer Saturdays!
      • Our New Family!
      • She's Wide Awake!
      • Hallie Arrives
      • The Boys Meet Their New Sister
      • Our CRAZY Gabe!!
      • Fun at the Fancy Tea Party
      • Backstage at the Opry
      • Ride 'em Cowboy!